• Ask
  • myTake

Ex-boyfriend unblocked me, what does this mean?

So today, I discovered that my ex-boyfriend must have unblocked me from Facebook because he appeared on the "people you may know," and he wouldn't... Show More

Oh, I just realized the other girl was just his friend, and she's engaged so I guess she doesn't really matter...

Most Helpful Opinion

• "Sorry it's so long..."That's what I said! Couldn't resist sorry hahaHere's my real answer: He probably unblocked you for one of two reasons. 1. So he could look at your profile. Even if you aren't friends, there are still some things you can see.2. In the hope that you would contact him.Either way, you were on his mind for some reason.

What Guys Said 3

• he probably starts missing you but doesn't know how to re-connect exactly. I mean if I block a girl for 7 months with little contact on the outside world, I'd feel so awkward about it, especially if I want to talk to her but can't because of the awkwardness.

• I think that it means he is over you. He is with another girl now. Let it go

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!