I've been noticing a trend with a lot of younger women these days being vulgar where there is no need to be. As a man, using foul language is something I generally reserve for when I'm REALLY angry with a justifiable cause. Spouting off obscenities reeks of immaturity or lack of a proper... Show More
1. Girls want to curse for a variety of reasons.
2. There seems to be no context for when or why you should let loose.
3. Don't ever playfully tease a girl on her looks, even when she refers to your face as a brillo pad and you laugh it off first and think nothing of it.
4. Even the most beautiful girls are very insecure, perhaps more so than average girls.
5. When in doubt, see number 1.
Most Helpful Guy
I can see both sides of the argument. One that you can appear to be vulgar when it is completely unnecessarily to do so, also that you're just automatically assuming you aren't going to offend the other person you just met with the strong language you're using. On the other hand, I believe that "magic words" or "bad words" is a pretty silly concept in general. And although that's true I find myself hypocritical in the fact that I don't personally appreciate when girls speak like this and also the ones that do I find are always a little bit angrier / crazier. Then again, it depends on the type of guy you're going after... some guys might love it.