My Strange Addiction...

So I just watched a clip from the show TLC My Strange Addiction, and It was about a man that has sex with his car... Do you have an addiction that... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Re: the man that has sex with his car...

I got hooked on exhaust seeing the lady next door start her old Buick and blow out a huge cloud of smoke which I loved to smell. I dreamed of getting a hard blow job with her exhaust going into my pants and blowing my thing out of her tailpipe. I once exchanged emails with a woman who was receptive to doing that for a guy but she was across the country. I have read of other guys wanting it, so now I know I'm not the only one. The closest I have come is rigging my own car to start and rev while I am penetrating the tailpipe and dreaming of a woman doing it. With my particular 4-cylinder cars it is the most fantastic sex experience I have had - as long as I finish before the exhaust gets too hot and before I start getting dizzy. The newer car with the catalytic converter only produces CO for a minute or two before it is safe to breathe without getting dizzy, so I can keep my face under it longer. I think I could break this addiction if I had a wife who understood it and would do it until I got tired of it. That probably would require a woman who also has a kinky addiction I could help her satisfy. Not many of those around, although one guy I emailed had a girl who enjoyed it along with him.