What if America had a shortage of men?

How would you ladies you feel about that? In Russia I hear they seem to have a shortage of men. To where the ratio is one man to 10 women. Most of these men take advantage of this by dating several women at one time and women are quite aware & even comfortable with the Idea of sharing. Many of these men have bad habits of excessive drinking & smoking which is shortening it down even more. So what if you were out into these same conditions?

Most Helpful Guy

• WORD? SEE YOU IN MOSCOW, I'M GONNA LEARN RUSSIAN NOW.

• LOOOOOL I think you'll learn all the world's languages, because generally the men are less than the women in the world! LoL Good luck :P

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 13

• Well there is no shortage of douche bags right now lol

• I'd leave. move to China where are too many guys :P

• There is already a shortage of men.

For every one man there are 5 females dying to get with him. If America/ Canada ran out of men, I'd kidnap one and keep him in my basement before they are all taken.

• You can kidnap me anytime. ;-)

• Haha.

Perfect answer.

• I suppose :P

• I'm gonna be single forever, I don't have the attention to make my house like a school! lol

• Sorry > intention*****

• I'd stick with women and/or a dildo... lol

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 4

• Ladies, don't be ridiculous. I'll volunteer myself so you can stay in your homeland...if anybody will take me. If not, then I'll move to Russia.

• So basically, Russia is where it's at...

• I hear they hae a shortage of men in China too

• WORD? SEE YOU CHINA, I'M GONNA LEARN CHINESE NOW.

• Or is it women. got that mixed up lol

• I got a little too excited, it's women. Sigh.