What if America had a shortage of men?

How would you ladies you feel about that? In Russia I hear they seem to have a shortage of men. To where the ratio is one man to 10 women. Most of these men take advantage of this by dating several women at one time and women are quite aware & even comfortable with the Idea of sharing. Many of these men have bad habits of excessive drinking & smoking which is shortening it down even more. So what if you were out into these same conditions?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• WORD? SEE YOU IN MOSCOW, I'M GONNA LEARN RUSSIAN NOW.

• LOOOOOL I think you'll learn all the world's languages, because generally the men are less than the women in the world! LoL Good luck :P

What Girls Said 13

• well the city I live in has a shortage of men. and an even bigger shortage of dateable men. ain't sh*t you can really do about it. the right man will come for me at the right time, I'm not going to debase myself by sharing a guy or putting up with traits I don't want just to say I have a man. it isn't worth it.

• problem solved especially from you

• Go to canada or where my family originates from

• Well there is no shortage of douche bags right now lol

• Naturally hope to be Bisexual :')

• i would move

• I'm gonna be single forever, I don't have the attention to make my house like a school! lol

• Sorry > intention*****

• I'd stick with women and/or a dildo... lol

• I don't think I could share my guy with others :x

to be honest, I prefer it the other way around, being

pampered by several guys at once is nice hehe ;x

• I would never be able to know my man was with other women.

im way to possessive and those bitches would be taken down!

• We don't have that ratio in America and people still date multiple people anyway but personally

i guess I would just be single forever then or maybe become a lesbian lol

i would rather be single then date a guy that was dating other girls, no matter what the ratio was

• I'd leave. move to China where are too many guys :P

• You move to China...I'll move to Russia :)

• Damn, I was gonna say that.

• There is already a shortage of men.

For every one man there are 5 females dying to get with him. If America/ Canada ran out of men, I'd kidnap one and keep him in my basement before they are all taken.

• I suppose :P

• Haha.

Perfect answer.

• I definitely not one of those guys :/

• Show Older

What Guys Said 3

• So basically, Russia is where it's at...

• Basically sir.

• Ladies, don't be ridiculous. I'll volunteer myself so you can stay in your homeland...if anybody will take me. If not, then I'll move to Russia.

• I hear they hae a shortage of men in China too

• I got a little too excited, it's women. Sigh.

• Or is it women. got that mixed up lol

• WORD? SEE YOU CHINA, I'M GONNA LEARN CHINESE NOW.