• Ask
  • myTake

What if America had a shortage of men?

How would you ladies you feel about that? In Russia I hear they seem to have a shortage of men. To where the ratio is one man to 10 women. Most of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• WORD? SEE YOU IN MOSCOW, I'M GONNA LEARN RUSSIAN NOW.

• LOOOOOL I think you'll learn all the world's languages, because generally the men are less than the women in the world! LoL Good luck :P

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 13

• Well there is no shortage of douche bags right now lol

• I'd leave. move to China where are too many guys :P

• There is already a shortage of men.For every one man there are 5 females dying to get with him. If America/ Canada ran out of men, I'd kidnap one and keep him in my basement before they are all taken.

• You can kidnap me anytime. ;-)

• Show Older
    • Haha. Perfect answer.

• I suppose :P

• I'd stick with women and/or a dildo... lol

• Naturally hope to be Bisexual :')

• I would never be able to know my man was with other women.im way to possessive and those bitches would be taken down!

• I'm gonna be single forever, I don't have the attention to make my house like a school! lol

• Sorry > intention*****

• I don't think I could share my guy with others :xto be honest, I prefer it the other way around, beingpampered by several guys at once is nice hehe ;x

• We don't have that ratio in America and people still date multiple people anyway but personallyi guess I would just be single forever then or maybe become a lesbian loli would rather be single then date a guy that was dating other girls, no matter what the ratio was

• well the city I live in has a shortage of men. and an even bigger shortage of dateable men. ain't sh*t you can really do about it. the right man will come for me at the right time, I'm not going to debase myself by sharing a guy or putting up with traits I don't want just to say I have a man. it isn't worth it.

• i would move

• Go to canada or where my family originates from

• problem solved especially from you

What Guys Said 4

• Ladies, don't be ridiculous. I'll volunteer myself so you can stay in your homeland...if anybody will take me. If not, then I'll move to Russia.

• So basically, Russia is where it's at...

• Basically sir.

• I hear they hae a shortage of men in China too

• WORD? SEE YOU CHINA, I'M GONNA LEARN CHINESE NOW.

• Or is it women. got that mixed up lol

• I got a little too excited, it's women. Sigh.

What They Said On Facebook