If you are into a girl, would you go days without talking to her?

if I like someone then I want to talk to them all the time...

i have been seeing this guy for 2 weeks (I know...not long AT ALL) and the first week we hung out/made out on 3 different nights. (one night went a little further which I kinda regret, but he asked me on a date after so I felt better about it)

now he goes 2 or 3 days between texting me to hang out. I know he is kinda busy, but we all know that doesn't mean no time to text someone.

last time we hung out was kinda weird. he was texting me/calling me all evening saying he wanted to see me...then he met up with some friends and I at a bar (he was the only one in his car without an ID) and he was like I'm going to stay in the car and nap...go inside...

then I was like, "uh are you serious? what do you actually want me to do"

then he told me he wanted me to stay and he was testing me...i stayed and we had a lovely time in the car (kissed/cuddled/talked)

that was 2 nights ago and I haven't heard from him since.

some of my guy friends say that they won't text a girl they like everyday, but some will.

idk it just drives me crazy and I don't want to waste my time if he isn't that into me. it also seems like a little too soon to ask where this is going, you know? I don't want to scare him off.

Most Helpful Girl

• He gets it. He knows that if he texts you everday that would just get old and might put him in the friend category, and he does not want that. When you two become official, then it will get better. I mean you aren't really "dating" per say right now so I mean when you two start dating and seriously dating, then he will call/text more. Right now it is just awkward and he doesn't want to run out of things to say since you two are still getting to know each other. I mean it wouldn't be any fun if he called you every day. It gives you both something to look forward to. And it's not as awkward if he doesn't text you for a few days. So relax and go with it.