If you are into a girl, would you go days without talking to her?

if I like someone then I want to talk to them all the time... i have been seeing this guy for 2 weeks (I know...not long AT ALL) and the first week... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• He gets it. He knows that if he texts you everday that would just get old and might put him in the friend category, and he does not want that. When you two become official, then it will get better. I mean you aren't really "dating" per say right now so I mean when you two start dating and seriously dating, then he will call/text more. Right now it is just awkward and he doesn't want to run out of things to say since you two are still getting to know each other. I mean it wouldn't be any fun if he called you every day. It gives you both something to look forward to. And it's not as awkward if he doesn't text you for a few days. So relax and go with it.