I feel like I annoy him, should I tell him?

Okay so I like this guy and he says he likes me too. We've only known each other for a little less than a month and we kinda act like we're dating... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, the best thing you can do for yourself is give this situation an ultamatuim. If he doesn't ask you out after 3 months, give up on him. Guys feelings run hot and cold and this one is no different. He could like you one moment, and not the next. Whatever you do, don't ask him why he won't ask you anymore. There's 3 reasons for that 1) If he does have any feelings, you'll drive him away by constanly asking him and putting pressure on him. 2)He could feel like your being either bossy (forcing him to ask you out) or overly desperate (please ask me out already!) and guys (not to mention girls) hate that. and 3) I read once that a pyschologists remove the word "why" from thier vocabularies because it is seen as critical and makes people feel stressed. So, the only step left is to wait. I know this part is a pain in the ass, but if this guy really likes you, he will step up to the plate seeings how he already knows you like him too.

Hope that helps!