What paint color matches a black and silver wallpaper ?

I know that's so out of place, but really couldn't think of anywhere to ask this

so I'm moving in a new house and I got a black and silver wallpaper to cover one side of the room, now I'm wondering which color should I be painting my room? I was thinking about pink, bubblegum pink, will it match ?

Also what color should I get the furniture ?

Thanks :)

Thank you all guys :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Choose one of those color tones.

I will order them for you.

#1 link the room will look girlie with this. xD

#2 link

#3 link

Also I think the white color will go well too.

As for the furniture, I think if you use the same wall colors, it would be nice. ^_^

Also, I think if you choose the kind of pink I posted above,

this color for the furniture will look okay with it link ^_^

• the fist one is actually the one I was thinking about ^.^

you think pink furniture would be nice ? I thought about it but then I thought about black furniture, what do you think :) /

• Well, firstly thanks for the Best Answer. ^_^

Secondly, if you want to choose the first color (pink) then I think the crimson wood color (the last link) for the furniture would look very neat. ^_^

And yeah black furniture would look elegant too, but pink furniture hmm it's okay but I don't think it would be suitable.

And congrats for the new house. ^_^

What Guys Said 1

• Turquoise would work well with silver and black if you get the right shade.

• Here's kind of what that color scheme looks like. This is more towards the turquoise though. link

• it looks very nice, but I'm not a big fan of turquoise, anyway thanks for the effort <3

What Girls Said 5

• Black, silver, turquoise, purple, light green, and pink look nice together. (all pastel versions of the colors btw)

• Personally, I think silver, black, blue, and purple look good together in most combinations. But that's my personal preference. I think pink would look fine, too.

• Yellow would look good but id go with a sea green or light blue someone light and bright pink is also nice

• Orange or brown most people don't use it

• Any color would look good