Small/flat butts in yoga pants: yay or nay?

I know there's the site girlsinyogapants or something similar, but most of the girls have the "perfect" butt: round, shapely and toned. not big, not small, medium, although there are exceptions.

Do you think a small or flat butt looks good in yoga pants?

Examples:

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

or is it better to have:

link

link

link

link

I just want to add: I'm not trying to be biased because I'm neither extreme. If you take this as a loaded question it's honestly not my intention.

small/flat: link

link

What's considered "more" desirable: link

link
My Q wasn't just limited to the Q, because I realize most girls with big or small butts don't look like the ones in the pics. In real life a lot of chicks with small butts look just as disgusting as the ones with fat ones. sorry >.<

Most Helpful Girl

• These are more ideal, imo. I think any ALMOST any ass can look good in yoga pants. Just gotta find the right fitting one.

Flat bums? I don't think they look too good in yoga pants.

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

• 2nd to last one is the only good one ... the rest are way too f***ing obnoxious.

• the second last one looks nice, all the other one looks gross lol

• Those are some really good photos.

What Guys Said 27

• Definite yay. Some of the 'small' were fantastic. I probably liked the biggest 'small' and smaller of your 'big' the best

But that really doesn't matter. You don't pick what ass to put on in the morning, you choose what pants to put on. It doesn't matter if a bigger ass would be better. Do the small ones look pretty good? Yeah. Yoga pants are revealing. For a slim woman unless she's like below runway model thin, yeah, most people want to see her body.

• It's Nay for me. Yoga pants do a good of accentuating a girls butt and if a girl wears them and she is still flat/small it doesn't interest me in the slightest.

• lmao @ the site. I wonder if there is one for breasts too. I think it doesn't matter, if your comfortable with your butt big, small or flat butt and not embarrassed one bit, go for it and strutt your stuff.

• Basically, Yoga pants make everyone's ass look great.

That's why guys love them so much.

• Every butt is a yoga pant butt :3

More from Guys
22

What Girls Said 18

• It's a yay for me. They still look great and no I'm not saying that because I have a small butt myself :/

• Flat asses should not be in yoga pants, leggings or anything of the such. I'm sorry, if someone is shaped like that, they should wear a long top to cover it

• I think smaller and flatter. And I guess yay, they're just pants!

Too big and round it looks like you've stuffed your pants. My bum is kinda like 2... so maybe I lean that way cause I hope my bum is considered attractive... but some of them look so over the top and unnatural.

• i think see fat chicks in yoga pants and I'm wondering what the heck were they thinking.. I'd be more pleased with a flat ass. ha

• I always wear clothes that fit my body. I wouldn't wear yoga pants if I had a flat butt (not that my butt is that great).

More from Girls
13