Guys: Would you marry a doctor?

I am asking because many guys I know said that they definitely won't marry a doctor. Even those guys who study in the medical school with me say that they won't be in a relationship with a doctor.

But why? What makes us a turn off?! I can't understand this, we are just like other girls but maybe more serious when it comes to work and hardworking so what's wrong with this?!

On the other hand, one of my friends she is already a doctor but she says that the guy she's with now, seems that he just accepted her to use her money!

Ugh I feel my future with the relationships will be horrible! :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Why wouldn't they?

I can understand that they're probably thinking of the females doctors examination other men and stuff like that, but then again, it's still a very high end job to have.

A man who has serious (and I mean SERIOUS) feelings towards you, genuine feelings, he would probably admire your job since it takes a lot of effort and time to become a doctor.

Trust me, I'm not becoming a doctor, but I'm becoming a programmer as well with merits in networking and economics. It might not be the most "attractive" job to girls out there, but at least I have the confidence and the thought that someone out there might appreciate for who I am and what profession I will have in the future.

Believe in yourself in what you do, and you will find someone eventually :)

• No, programming is a nice job I have thought of it before joining the medical school too. :D

I know it's not an easy work too.. and it needs too much efforts and creativity.. t's appreciated. :)

Thanks, Maxen92. :)

• No problem :)