• Ask
  • myTake

Girls with money !

Are you guys attracted to girls who are rich ?Will you choose them over beautiful girls ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Wouldn't cross my mind. If anything it might work as a negative depending on age and what not. I have been around rich girls that don't really know what it means to work and just expect the better things. It usually ends up being a turn off. When I was younger my family didn't have much and now I have a very comfortable lifestyle. I end up interacting with more girls that have money and I find myself getting annoyed when they act like they are too good for certain places. Sometimes I want a girl who will go eat fast food and can get her hands dirty.

What Guys Said 7

• It doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

• i can honestly say its not something that enters into my mind at all. first priority for me is brains. love love LOVE smart girls.

• there are men who are attracted to women for their looks.there are men who are attracted to women for their money.there are men who are attracted to women for their personality.You'll probably find exactly what you are looking for.

• I love beautiful women. Their money isn't important to me. The womon I fall in love with probably won't have money, but assuredly she'll be beautiful.

• I'm not not attracted to them, but I'm not attracted to them over any other girls.

• No. Gold diggers are almost always female.

• Not always, men are quite as capable of being considered a gold digger :PYou would probably be surprised about how many male gold diggers there are...

• Oh no!! There are male gold diggers out there.

What Girls Said 2

• Do they even think about such things?

• I don't think guys care about money unless they are rich themselves and want to date her because of status or if he feels he would have something in common with her. Well there are male gold diggers out there but they are pretty obvious