Does he like me or just teasing?

There's this boy in my year who always tease me and I'm just wondering if he's doing it to hint that he likes me? He's been teasing me for 3 weeks now and he tease me whenever he just sees me. This week in pe we did social dancing and the girls had to go round the boys and I was dancing with the boy beside him and he saw me and went "ohhh just one more dancee:3" and I was like like "nooo!"and he had a grin on his face.. When I had to dance with him I held his hand and we were dancing and he was quite then I went "stop teasing me it's not funny!" and he started laughing and I just went to him "it's not funny!" and he started laughing again and he just went " ha ha okay promise I'll stop" and then before I moved on to another person I grabbed on his Hand and pulled him closer and went "u better stop!" and he was surprised I grabbed his hand. After pe we had maths and when I was going out my class I was talking and laughing with my friend and I saw him coming down from the stairs and... Show More