Do you kiss people you don't know or know but don't have feelings for when you are drunk?

how many of you were drunk and kissed someone you knew before but have absolutely no feelings for or someone who you just met?also why? just because you were horny or drunk or haven't had someone in a long time?

just curious :D

and did your feelings for this person change afterwards?

Most Helpful Guy

• DEFINITELY. I kept pretty busy back in college, haha. I had three girls just randomly walk up to me and we just started making out with no words exchanged. probably my top 3 ego-inflating moments, hahaha. I had a few more kiss me while dancing. most of the rest were just at parties and it was part of the trying to get laid process. usually some dumb small talk and you've forgotten each others' names by the time you get to kissing. "hey, let's both pretend this isn't just based on physical attraction even though we don't know each other from a can of paint." but I never saw most of those girls again. just a little excitement for both of us, and then go about our business afterward. I never kissed anyone "just because", personally. I have a pretty high physical standard, so I definitely always "wanted to." but it wasn't usually with any long-sighted intentions either. it was always a play it by ear deal.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 14

• When I'm drunk I never kiss people I don't know, but I often don't know people I kiss.

• Never! Almost never, when I'm in clubs/parties, People make out, Like french kiss, Sometimes you don't even know why, Most of the time, I used to think it was people who were a couple but nope!

I've been drunk in a club multiple of times but never drunk to the point where I was making out with a girl I barely know. It will never happen.

• I've never initiated it before, never felt like doing it either, but one time this girl tried to make out with me (who was obviously drunk), I wasn't particularly interested so I withdrew myself from her.

• wel I've had girls kiss me when there drunk, and yeh changed my opinion of them, I always stupidly think that they like me after kissing me right until the next day when you get a text APOLOGISING for the kiss. that's when you know your in the friend zone lol

• An apology doesn't mean she doesn't like you. A physical attack warrants an apology.

• Do you?

• haha no I am picky I just kiss female friends when I am drunk lol

you?

• I'd like to but I know girls wouldn't appreciate that, so I gotta do what's in their best interest.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 3

• All the time, in the past obviously when I was single. Its how things are done here. Its how I met my now fiance and how 90% of every relationship I know was started

• Yeah, it happened to me a couple of weeks ago! It was a person I knew for months beforehand and I had absolutely no feelings towards him. I don't know why we kissed, but I guess it was that we were outside, alone, and I thought he's kinda cute and it just happened. I definitely wasn't looking to make out with anyone drunk! And yeah, my feelings did change afterward because I'm totally into him now.

• I've only ever kissed one person while drunk, and he was my friend. I did have feelings for him, though. I got pretty thrashed at a college party earlier this semester and he was there and I kissed him. I did not remember it at all the next day, but he drove me home that night and back the next day to get my car. During the drive he told me that I kissed him and I was so shocked. I kept apologizing and apologizing and he kept telling me that it didn't count because I was drunk. I was MORTIFIED. So I'll never get drunk around a guy I like ever again.