What is better Playstation Vita or Nintendo 3DS?

My boyfriend knows I want one of these. I was told to decide by the end of the day or he would get me a bunch of useless gifts worth about the same. Soo.. since I don't want him to waste his money (..and I do want one of those :P). I need to decide and I need your help. Which one would be better for a 22 year old woman? I like mario games, but I also like little big planet and I like planners (if either one has a calendar like thing). I love puzzles, board games, and card games as well if either one has those.

Thank you in advance!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Vita I think is the better of the two, but it's really a matter of personal preference. I'm not into handheld systems thankfully, or else my solution would be to have him buy one then you buy the other yourself. Why pick between the two? haha

• haha thanks for the BA!

What Guys Said 3

• The Vita is FAR more advanced from a tech point of view, and can play near-photo-realistic games and much more sophisticated stuff (Little Big Planet, etc.). Having said that, Nintendo's bread-and-butter have been simpler but still very engaging games, such as Mario and Zelda and puzzle-type games.

The Vita will likely get *some* puzzle/arcade type games, but it will also have advanced racing, shooting, and other games that the Nintendo will never have, and couldn't have it if wanted to, due to hardware limitations. So, unless you are a die-hard fan of Nintendo's family of 1st-party games, or of the lower-tech puzzle and arcade-type games that are Nintendo's strengths, I would recommend the Vita.

• I recently bought a Playstation Vita and I love it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't really have a wide selection of games at the moment. Also, the price is not that reasonable. It needs to be dropped. If the handheld system costs more than the actual console then there's a problem there. But there are a lot of features with the PS Vita that really drew me to it. Luckily I got mine for a bargain price. However, I have never owned a Nintendo 3DS so I can't really comment on it. I've never been interested in the Nintendo 3DS which is why I never bothered to buy it.

If you still need help deciding read this article: link

• I'm personally into 3DS right now but I have a feeling once Vita gets a better game library it will even out for me.

What Girls Said 1