Do you have someone who believes in you?

I just finished watching "Coyote ugly". I know it's not a new movie, but I haven't got to see it before. To those who haven't seen the movie... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Family should support all its members. My parents have supported me in all my moments of weakness when I did not have faith in myrself. When I was 20 I wanted to learn to fly gliding. I went to the airport, I signed up. One pilot put me in Piper. He fly like a maniac, with a loop, sudden plunge, and flying close to the ground. My stomach is turning over, I threw up all by myself. I felt incredibly bad. Ten days ago I could not go to the airport. When I finally went to the airport everything was repeated. After that I started to doubt myself. A month has passed. My father told me: "You can do it, if you really want it, you'll go again.

When I arrived at the airport the pilot laughed: "You really want to fly. Do not get mad at me, flying is not for everyone. You'll have a lot to learn. You must first to parachute jump, After that you start to learn everything else"...

Asker upvoted
    • Thanks for B.A.