Do you have someone who believes in you?

I just finished watching "Coyote ugly". I know it's not a new movie, but I haven't got to see it before.

To those who haven't seen the movie's about a girl who is very talented in writing songs but is afraid to fail. It's the fear that's holding her back from pursuing what she wants. Her boyfriend believed in her and pushed her forward until she made it.

This made me think about the power of belief. When you have someone who believes in you by your side, you can get through so many things. Ofcourse you can succeed all by yourself.

Do you have someone who believes in you? Did they help you get through something you couldn't have been able to work it out all by yourself?

Please do share your story. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Family should support all its members. My parents have supported me in all my moments of weakness when I did not have faith in myrself. When I was 20 I wanted to learn to fly gliding. I went to the airport, I signed up. One pilot put me in Piper. He fly like a maniac, with a loop, sudden plunge, and flying close to the ground. My stomach is turning over, I threw up all by myself. I felt incredibly bad. Ten days ago I could not go to the airport. When I finally went to the airport everything was repeated. After that I started to doubt myself. A month has passed. My father told me: "You can do it, if you really want it, you'll go again.

When I arrived at the airport the pilot laughed: "You really want to fly. Do not get mad at me, flying is not for everyone. You'll have a lot to learn. You must first to parachute jump, After that you start to learn everything else"...

• Thanks for B.A.