Why do good men get trashy ass women and good women get dogs?

yep that's my question. what is going on with people nowadays why they cheat when they found a good bf/ girlfriend ? why ? I don't get it. it makes me sick.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Let's leave aside specific counter-examples for a moment - like one partner cheated because they thought the other partner cheated first, or something.In general, exceptions aside... People who cheat, do not need a good or bad partner to cheat. The quality of their partner is not usually relevant to the cheater.The cheater cheats because they have a problem with monogamy, not with their partner.If you don't understand this, then if you're cheated on you may forever question yourself wondering what you did wrong, or what was wrong with you. Now sure, there are counter examples - but I think in those cases, the issue is that the person was driven to cheat - for example the wife stops having sex with the husband, won't go to counselling, refuses to admit there's a problem.. and this drives him to cheat and seek sex elsewhere.Those cases tend to be rare, but in those cases the women make the man into a dog. (Or vice versa.)

What Guys Said 5

• You probably friend zoned them

• Because that's what they are attracted to.

• What are "good men" to you?I have to say that I don't believe this because there are very few good women out there. All of them are hopping up and down on someone all of the time.

• I think they are really the good men and good women. However, time brought their changes as they progress in relationship and that's what you're seeing currently. It's hard to judge people.

• Because Sadly opposite attract.I'm also a magnet for this Crap. 90% of girls I dated either cheated on me or wanted me to physically beat them and mentally abuse them. As a full time Hero/Gentleman that wasn't going to happen.I love a girl who enjoys communication and the word Faithful lol. Sadly I attract the opposite, so I had to change a few things about myself, an am now attracting better girls that don't crave getting abused but I still attract cheaters lol. :P

What Girls Said 3

• Sad to say but its their weakness that they easily fall in temptation.

• So is this about cheating or attraction?

• Because trashy ass women and dogs are very experience in life where they get to see who they can 'eat' and control.They don't have sympathy to anyone thus making they heartless.