I messed around with my guy friend while I was drunk

I messed around with my guy friend while I was drunk. I got completely wasted because I found out that the guy that I was in love with, is a pig. My friend knew what was going on, and he went shot for shot with me. Then somehow we ended up doing stuff. Neither of us remember what happened. We were at a good friend of ours party, Everyone knew everyone. We talked about it, and I thought we resolved everything. I thought that it was going to go back to the way we were before, but today was the first time we seen each other since Sunday and it was weird. He wouldn't look at me, he seemed to be forcing conversation, and he just seemed awkward. I got out of there as fast as I could because I didn't like it, lol. I don't know what to do. I don't want to lose him as a friend, but I feel as if that is where we are heading. What should I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• Pretend things are the way they were and pretty soon they will be.

If you act weird you are just going to perpetuate the awkwardness. If he's being awkward with conversation then you keep up with the casual, happy chatting. Just gotta give it time and push through till things are alright again.