• Ask
  • myTake

Is it weird that my boyfriend likes other girls profile pictures and comments on them on Facebook?

My boyfriend and I have been dating since August and I recently just happened to be looking at this girls profile (she's my neighbor) and I knew that... Show More

Also I just noticed its kinda weird and creepy in my opinion, but also on the same girl that he liked a couple of her pictures and the one that he commented so pretty, she just got into a new relationship a month ago, and he liked it and commented congrats. I feel like that's a little weird because to me it doesn't seem like they are that much of friends and the girl didn't comment back on it. It seems like maybe she thinks its weird he keeps commenting and liking her photos.

What Guys Said 1

• He's just admiring their photos. Nothing to worry about.If you become too suspicious, it will kill your relationship, and you might regret jumping the gun.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!