• Ask
  • myTake

I don't understand how she got over me so fast? Advice please!?

I broke up with my EX-girlfriend because she lied to me however she was really upset 3 days ago when I broke up with her,She cried,begged me then got angry and mean at me and even tried to seduce me,However her friends are telling her on Facebook how excited they are for her birthday in 8 days and she says all over Facebook "I can't wait it's going to be amazing :D xxxx" Do you think she still loves me or got over me so fast?Thanks for your help and advice.We have been going out for 6months.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• just because she is excited that her birthday is coming up does not mean her feelings are not hurt.ITS HER BIRTHDAY! HELLO! why would she want to be all sad on Facebook and tell everyone how sad she is when her birthday is coming up."waaa my boyfriend just broke up with me I'm so sad I hate my life, I don't even want to have a birthday celebration because I'm so sad waaaaaa!" who would make a Facebook status like that?and then on top of that, she has girlfriends who are cheering her up constantly. when you have really good girlfriends they are not gonna let you be sad, and they are not gonna let you humiliate yourself to the world and on Facebook. they are gonna say, "well girl, the past is the past, he just wasn't the right guy for you, your birthday is comming up so you should be happy about that and we are gonna take you out so you can get your mind off of your jerky ex. you were too good for him anyway"thats what I told my best friend and I helped her to meet a new guy too.you can't move on in 3 days when you are with someone for that long. Her feelings are definitely hurt but the first step to getting over your ex is to accept that he is now in the past and then you do things that take your mind off of him such as, hang out with your girlfriends for your birthday. You are not fully over someone untill you stop thinking about them and I'm sure she still thinks about you, after all she did attempt to make you want her again but you said you were done so there is nothing she can do about it but just accepted it and move on.dude, Do you want her to be miserable for the rest of her life or something? you moved on so she is trying to do the same. why do you even care? she is in the past now.

What Girls Said 8

• Why do you care you broke up with her. I hope she gets over you, and you should to, why do you want her to love you still just to feed your ego or something? I mean YOU broke up with her, so its in HER best interest to get over you, what do you want her to have a miserable birthday or something because you dumped her? Seems mean spirited.

• Just because she's excited about her birthday doesn't mean she's not sad about the break up. But it's easy to disguise your emotions when you're typing behind a screen. Also, do you really think she'd want to show how sad she is? The best thing to do is to project happiness. She obviously felt a lot for you based on her reaction when you broke up. So she's not cold hearted---she actually cares. And she's not going to stop loving you that quickly, if ever. What do you care though? You broke up with her so her feelings for you shouldn't matter to you. Unless you think you'd want to get back with her.

• You can't assume their emotions through Facebook. Anyone can act happy but be hiding depression. If you concentrate too much on this you are going to drive yourself crazy. If she did love you in any way, she is not over you. You don't just get over it in 3 days.

• She's using you, not worth your time

• i think she won't be moping on every site she has she has to move on and stop talking about you, she needs to be happy about it. she won't be like "oh yeah my birthday is in 8 days but I'm going to die of sadness because I miss him" and publish that on Facebook. her girlfrineds are helping her move on.

• i think she just didn't like you enough

• Some people can move on without much trouble.

What Guys Said 7

• Stop worrying about it. She's an EX. Move on.

• This girl probably is PRETENDING to not be hurt to not show weakness to her friends and family. If you REALLY do care about her, do you seriously want her to be in an emotional black hole of sulkiness? :-/

• It's Facebook. She can say what ever she wants and it doesn't mean squat... for all you know she was crying while she wrote it.

• They are trying to lift her spirits. You dumped her, why does it matter to you. TE quicker she's over you the better.

• Why should it even matter? Forget about her already. You guys are done.

• Who the hell cares? She's acting like the guy in this relationship, and that's no reason for you to start acting like the puss.She is your ex. Get the hell over it and move on.

• i think she didn't have deep feelings towards you