Instagram: Do you get notified who is following you?

I've been checking faq about Instagram, but cannot for the life of me find answers to these two questions:1) Do you get a notification about who started to follow you on Instagram (their username on Instagram)?2) When you've gotten a good following (several hundred people) can you go through the list and see their instagram user names?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• yes you doso it'll come up as a little icon that says ***** started following youu see everything=] but you don't get notified of who unfollows u-.- unless you get a specific app for thatyeh=]

The Instagram app’s settings enable you to dictate whether or not it should notify you on what topic (likes, comments or mentions) and from whom (everyone or people you follow).
      If your profile does not have enough followers, you can gain them by visiting buyinstagramlikesx.com

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, I have mine private so you have to friend request me.Yes, you can as well.

What Guys Said 1