Do you add your classmates on Facebook?

Is it just me or is that kind of weird? Like how you never talk to them but you're friends with them on Facebook?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I have to know them before I feel comfortable sharing my pictures, likes, and other things with them. By "know them" I mean actually spend time talking, getting to know them, maybe hang out a couple of times. But definitely not just by knowing their name and seeing them in class everyday. Keep your info open only to people you trust.

0|0

What Guys Said 3

• No if I never spoke to them it just seems weird.

0|0
  • I don't think it's that weird... I recently did so myself. If your mutually interested why not?

0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I have no problem accepting friend requests from classmates. The majority of people on my friend's list are acquaintances from high school. I don't think it's that weird, since I don’t really take Facebook that seriously anyway. It's actually kind of interesting seeing glimpses of people's lives, even if I barely know them. If I were to only add my family members and close friends, I'd have barely anyone added, which would make Facebook seem even duller than what it already is.

0|0
  • not really I just have one

0|0
  • Yup,but then again,it's been 20+yrs for me:)

0|0
  • i added some, those whom I talked often to. I am very selective when it comes to adding people on fb

0|0
  • I always add people on Facebook. Even people I just met.

0|0
More from Girls