Do you add your classmates on Facebook?

Is it just me or is that kind of weird? Like how you never talk to them but you're friends with them on Facebook?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I have to know them before I feel comfortable sharing my pictures, likes, and other things with them. By "know them" I mean actually spend time talking, getting to know them, maybe hang out a couple of times. But definitely not just by knowing their name and seeing them in class everyday. Keep your info open only to people you trust.

What Guys Said 3

• No if I never spoke to them it just seems weird.

• I don't think it's that weird... I recently did so myself. If your mutually interested why not?

What Girls Said 8

• I have no problem accepting friend requests from classmates. The majority of people on my friend's list are acquaintances from high school. I don't think it's that weird, since I don’t really take Facebook that seriously anyway. It's actually kind of interesting seeing glimpses of people's lives, even if I barely know them. If I were to only add my family members and close friends, I'd have barely anyone added, which would make Facebook seem even duller than what it already is.

• not really I just have one

• Yup,but then again,it's been 20+yrs for me:)

• i added some, those whom I talked often to. I am very selective when it comes to adding people on fb

• I always add people on Facebook. Even people I just met.

More from Girls
3