In the movie called The Hunger Games?

I watched the hunger games and after I did I got confused. So who died ? And what happened at the end ?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I LOVE the Hunger Games. How are you confused? Did you watch the whole movie?

Have you seen the first one? If not, the second one can be confusing.

If you're confused about the ending of the second one, Katniss ended the game by shooting an arrow connected with wire in the sky when lightning struck. This caused the arena to collapse and the game to end. Peeta got captured but they got Katniss out and she was unconscious. When she woke up, she found out that Peeta was captured and that this was the beginning of the revolution against the government.The creator of the game who initially seemed like he was on the President's side, was actually working for the side of the rebels who began rebelling against the President.

Basically, they had planned the whole game and most of the tributes were in on it. However, they didn't tell Katniss or Peeta because the President was watching them and it was too risky to tell them the plan.

Okay, that's pretty much the basics of what happened (if you are, in fact, talking about the second movie).

• I did watch the second one.. Thank you so much. But how about the others ? The allies that were with Katniss? So is Peeta still alive? Does this mean the games aren't over?