If you are dating a guy that works in a bar can you trust him???

I like a guy that works at a bare ant we get along really well but I don't know if I can or should trust him. I have bin cheated on before

Me and this guy ant talking any more so he did turn out to be a ass

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on what you know about him. If you hang out, other than at the bar, then it's good to at least know how he is outside of work. Bar tenders are suppose to be social and flirty. It fits with the job description. So this means he's probably really sly and maybe even a little devious. So if the only time you've been flirting and having a good time with him is when he's at work, chances are he's just treating you like any other customer. But if you know him really well personally, then yeah, you've got a shot and he's probably legit. But of all guys to start dating, why a bar tender?

What Girls Said 1

• no way! guys in bars just use girls and treat em like trash. I met a guy who seemed soo sweet till he did it to me and some of my friends and turned out to be an asshole they are good at it because its almost like there job.