If he hasn't texted me all day, should I text him?

Okay, so I met this guy & things started going really good. We texted a lot, spent time with each other, we've talked on the phone. Then yesterday he took like 4 hours to reply to my texts. The last thing he told me was, "Some bitch is talking sh*t to me." Then I didn't hear back from him the rest of that day. Today, I just wanted to see if he would text me first, since he didn't last night. So I haven't text him all day. But he hasn't sent anything. I don't know if he's still upset or just lost intrest in me. I don't want to bother him or make it seem like I'm desperate either. So, should I text him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

Put the phone down, go out any enjoy the day. Let him leave a voice mail or message if he wants to reach you.

• NO! If he wants to talk to you he will text you. I mean don't always wait for him to text first but most of the time I would. :)

• Yes totally you should text him but don't make it a habit of texting him first. If he didn't text today then text him. But tomorrow let him text you'

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!