Girls, do you stand near attractive guys to get them to notice you?

Sometimes when I'm out either catching public transportation or at school sometimes I would get glances from women or I would notice them standing near me when there is no one else near me. Not directly next to me but just almost 2 to 5 feet away. They would not move and not make eye contact either, they would play with their phones and just look down.

Once at the bus stop there was a girl that was standing around me almost 3 feet away playing with her phone. She didn't move at all. We rode the same bus and when we got off the same stop she said "are you following me?" while I was actually walking in front of her. I said "no".

Another time was at school. I was waiting for the professor to arrive to class (the door was locked), and a girl was standing near me like she was waiting with me but she wasn't in my class. She was looking down playing with her phone too. I was walking back and forth a bit then she just left and entered in a door that was down the hallway. I did notice one small piece of eye contact but that was it.

Any of you girls have done something like that because you were too shy?

Any guys experienced something like that?

Thanks in advance.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Oooohhhh, yes, I've experienced it.

Sadly though, this is one signal that is often difficult to decipher.

My most noticeable one was when I was sitting in a sofa in my college (in a public area), with my laptop in my lap waiting for it to shut down, when a girl that was walking stopped - which is when I noticed her, seeing as she didn't walk past.

No eye contact at all, her head wasn't even pointed in my direction - it was straight forward, she wasn't playing with her phone, she wasn't looking for her keys in her pursue. She just stood there - like a statue.

My computer shut down, I put it into my backpack and got up and walked away. I kept her in the corner of my eye as I was walking, and that's when she finally walked away.

I even picked up the vibe that she wanted me to talk to her, but sadly most girls don't realize how hard it is to do that to a complete stranger.

Surprisingly - this isn't talked about at all in flirting body language books