Do all girls never call/text first ?

I have just recently met back up with an old friend ( girl ) who used ot be my best friend for years, and we have been hanging out for a few months now like the old times. ( she contacted me )

But I ve noticed she never calls/texts me first, I always have to aks her if she wants to do something and she is always up for it, but I fi don't call she doesn't either...

It actually annoys me a lot as I feel she isn't actually interested in hagning with me but just anyone who would ask her to hang out.

So I stopped calling /texting and its been a month and she hasn't called or texted.

Is this normal ? or what would be the reasons for her not ever calling texting ?

this is also something I've just noticed she does now, when we hung out years ago it was 50/50 and it wasn't an issue.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

If you were best of friends and you use to hang all the time, all of a sudden it's different. Think about the situation first... I don't think she likes you becuase if we did we would call esp. depending on what age you are, women are not girls anymore... we mature too. Also She probably doesn't call or text first becuase we as women are always doing something. We usually wait for you to call so we know your available for the day.

Also, she may feel the same about you, you both haven't seen each other so think of it like.. whatever you may think she probably is thinking too. Only way to find out is ask her.

• I would say the only way to really know is to ask...Females usually want the man to be the first to do everything, but me personally I would call them.. Who knows... maybe she likes it when you do.

• I get what you're saying, but if she is thinking the same why won't she be the one to ask me ? why would it have to me to do the asking ? as I'm always the one to initiate meetings sureley she could be the first this time ?

• I always want the guy to text/call me first, that way I know that he wants to talk to me. When I text/call first I'm not sure if he wants to talk to me or if he's just humoring me. Usually though I try to text the guy first just to show interest but after a while I wait to see if he'll text me first.

• Perhaps she is interested in you. I say this because in the past, it was a mutual effort. Now she may be afraid to come across as too eager. She is probably overanalyzing the situation. Girls tend to overanalyze things, then realize that they are doing so. Then they begin to underanalyze to compensate the overanalyzation . It's a vicious cycle. Ultimately, if she is into you then she is clearly just wanting you to make the first move and hoping for a relationship to come of it.

If in fact she isn't interested and you two are just really good friends, then you should call her out on it. She may not realize it. A friendship should be reciprocated.

• What if she isn't into me then why would a friend of so many years not five a damn ? and quite happilly sit back and not call even if it meant never hanging out again ? I mean iwill be the one to call her again as I don't want to stop hanging out with her, but I was really hoping that she at least enjoyed being my friend enough to ask what's up, or wanna so something.

• The first text is usually a no. I leave that to the guy as I am worried about bothering him. However, if there has been a conversation going back and forth for a while, then I have no issue texting him back if I haven't heard from him in a while. I can't really say what other girls do though.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!