My boyfriend hasn't texted or called in 2 days?

OK so we dated 2 1/2 years ago but he was awkward then with girls. He has matured since then and we always stayed friends. We started dating again and he was sweet and enthusiastic and he would text me every night until 6 am. He hasn't texted or called in 2 days only to tell me yesterday he was at his aunts with his cousin. Is he just needing some space after talking so much or busy? Should I just not text and wait for him to talk to me? I'm so confused and I don't want to jump to conclusions. Oh by the way we've only been dating a week now.

Still nothing... Should I call him at 10:30? Or just not say anything the rest of the night?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

sounds like he just needs some space. let him be and talk to him when he gets back from his aunt's

• thanks for BA

and good luck with him

• Just text him he may just be busy so don't be upset when he doesn't answer

• Just text him. Maybe he wants you to. I hate when my girlfriend waits for me all the time. It's like she expects it first.

• Ya... I overdo that.. :/ but found out from his because that he jus wants me to chill a lil. We did tlk like multiple nights on a row all night. He's the guy tht doesn't need to tlk to me every day and he still feels the same about me. All my other exes wanted to tlk to me 24/7 so I have to figure him out still ha ha thx :)

• Depends on how many texts / calls you already put through. 3 in 24 hours without a response back is my limit.

• Should I call at 10:30? Or just not say anything for a few days?

• Show Older