My girlfriend text and contacts her ex boyfriend?

My girlfriend of one month text her ex boyfriend, even calls him. she says they are only "friends" and she knows it hurts and bothers me but she said that I should understand the situation because they have long history. She also met this ex-bf two weeks ago at her home. She said she had told her ex boyfriend that I don't like that they meet and my girlfriend didn't get so excited about the meeting, but still they met and then remained friends. Because they were together 3 years and they still want to remain friend and contact. My girlfriend said that she doesn't text much but I have noticed messages "good old times" and throwing their jokes. one her sms was "it seems you are still interested in me?". I think she is not interested in him any more but why the texts and jokes? When we are together we have great time and she doesn't write but I suspect she's texting with him always when I'm not there. She says she is over him but they are still in contact, what should I do?

well I understood they have long history and accepted their meet-up, but I'm not satisfied with this any more. I noticed that she sent her ex boyfriend message last night when she got back home from my place. I had to spy on her phone and it's full of smal talk with happy faces and memories..what should I do? she says she is just friends and over him!
and just one more thing, my girlfriend broke things off with him in January.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Yea she still likes him. Sounds pretty obvious. I would break things off with her and move on seems how she isn't listening to you. Don't let her hurt you

• see dude she knows what your girl (I mean his girl) is doing to you.

• Selected as most helpful

Bad news. She still likes him.

You should just break up with her.

• DUDE get rid of her, you are in for a lot of pain. And even more if you stick around.

I would simple tell her "you don't respect my dedication to you and I deserve to be treated with the same as I have given" ...

• yeah this is definetely a painful situation. She told me that she had made it clear to him that they are not getting back together and she wants to be with me... Still, she communicates and remembers the old times, and last night she sent him a text "blaablaablaa...ohh how late time to fall asleep" ...

• She still likes him. She's not done with him yet in her life. Right now, he is an option in stand-by in case things with you don't work out.