What Should We Wear for Valentine's DAY? - Italian Version- PICK YOUR FAVORITE

So Valentine's Day is around the corner and most of us who are in a relationship are still wondering what to do, how to do, where to go and especially WHAT TO WEAR !!

Which would you guys choose ?? !!

So i would like to show you what I personally wear on Valentine's day whenever my man brings me out to dinner ( every year -_- ) but these are my suggestions and tricks:

Make sure you FEEL good in whatever choice you make, as in SHOES, DRESSES, PANTS, BLOUSE, just feel comfortable, remember, it's about having an amazing romantic night and deep conversations. You don't want to have blisters on your feet while your man confesses his love ti you (which happens rarely)

TRENDY

CHIC

COOL

SENSUAL

RESERVED

STREET

ELECTRIC

SWEET

INNOCENT

FASHIONISTA

SEDUCTIVE

CASUAL

THE THING IS, YOUR MAN WILL JUST STRIP OFF YOUR CLOTHES ANYWAYS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT.

I am curious to know what do you MEN AND WOMEN like more and what you don't.

Natured <3

2114
natured is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ROFLMAO

It's like saying live your life, end of the day you are either ways going to die

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Cool and Fashionista, with a slight preference for Fashionista because that bright red skirt just does for me 😍 I like Cool mostly because due to the warm coat it's functional for this cold season, yet it's dressy. Good thing I live in warm country, so I can get away with this look despite winter season. I adore it! Actually, it's my favorite out of the list.
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...4-b7be-b61be45d4080.jpg

• Guess what this is one of my Fav too, and the shoes are just so adorable, i love the combination of leather jacket and elegance, it's my everyday style as well !
      Punk & Elegance
      <3 Thank you dear

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 13

• Something that has red in it and that is hot and sexy.

• Skip the foreplay and just go naked.

• Sensual, Sweet, or Seductive out of those pics

• Chic or Sweet

• Something elegance 😊 and simple

• Wear something sweet or sensual!

• Oh the Trendy one looks awesome, i'd definitely recommend that one. that'd drive me crazy. (in a good way)

• Who cares! Valentine's Day is just an American holiday. Just another useless day for people to spend money

• SENSUAL

• A suggestive smile:

Ti voglio bene, Ti adoro tesoro mio :)

Fun time in bed :)

• I liked the outfit you had for trendy

• Go naked.

• Sweet/innocent.

What Girls Said 20

• From your list, I like the trendy, reserved, and sweet looks the best. They all look like my typical style. :)

• i like these~ my favourite is the skirt under 'seductive'. but it's way too cold and snowy where i live to wear any of them.

• I like innocent one moreπŸ˜‡

• I really liked chic and sensual haha
    but sensual seems hard to move in without having the top slipping

• I have one of those dresses, and usually they have this type of rubber that won't let it slip, mine does not slip and it is comfortable actually :p but yeah it would be my first thought as well.
      Thank you <3

• Oh yea? Cool then haha
      And you re wlc^^

• i like sweet β™‘

www.sanrio.co.jp/.../primelo1.jpg

• they all look so good

• I think I fall into sweet or even reserve and sensual (my phone autocorrected that to "sexual") lol

But I rather just stay indoors and be in my pyjamas and watch a movie with yummy food I cooked myself XD

• So apparently I'm chic or street.

Also... the seductive photo really isn't flattering. That outfit does not suit the model.

• definitely something similar to seductive or sensual

• Interesting myTake! I really love Italian clothing, Italians are my #1s when it comes to fashion. I vote for casual, since it is more convenient for my personality

• Casual, Street, Innocent, and Trendy are my favorites

• Ha, cool! I've got the exact same dress you put under "chic" :) so I guess I'll go with that haha.

• I liked the sweet look

• I would go with the "Sweet" one. That dress is super pretty and not too revealing, and I've heard that men love it when women wear red.

• I really like the sweet or innocent! Don't really own anything like that though unfortunately

• chic, street, electric, casual, and innocent

• I love the "Sweet" dress!

• i like sweet

• You can't go wrong with any of them

• Which is why I'm just wearing my apron and cooking a nice dinner. Lol