Valentines day date ideas asap?

We have been dating for 4 months and he askd me what kind of date I wanted to do on valentines day and since i have never been in a long term relationship before and he has, I have no idea what to tell him. Also, what kind of gifts should i get him on valentines day and what do you think he will get me? any help would be appreciated!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• A nice picnic , walk on a lake/beach, star gazing, just somewhere that you two can be together.
    Get him a nice card with his favorite candy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to a nice and cozy coffee-place. Buy him something related to his interests. He will probably get you chocolates and flowers or some crap like that.

What Guys Said 4

• FEB hasn't even started yet.

• Listen, note his Interests and favorite things. Like if he likes biking and his favorite color is yellow, then you can buy him yellow biking gloves. That way he'll like your gift and you don't have to worry about it.

• Broadway show

• Take him out to a nice restaurant for Valentines day

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!