What do guys like getting on Valentines Day?

My boyfriend just gave me a Victoria's Secret giftcard for 100 bucks! Woot :D It was a late Christmas present because he hasd been crazy busy these past few weeks.

I am thinking about using the money, part of it, to buy a sexy outfit for him on V Day. Sound like a good idea? I also want to give him something else, a present (s) that isn't just about sex. On V day, we will have been dating for 2 months and 3ish weeks. We're still a new couple :)

I am thinking about making him sugar free oatmeal cookies bc he does not eat sugar and he told me once he likes oatmeal cookies over chocolate chip.

Men tell me what YOU would want from a new girlfriend? We're both adults, 27/25 so no teenage stuff please. Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the cookies idea is great. You show that you have taken in all that he has said to you and you appreciate his affection. I know I have packed lunches more than a few times for a busy guy of mine, and he always loved the effort, comfort and love through it.

What Guys Said 16

• Personally, I hate stressing over Vday. The dinner planning, acting like I care about the lingerie, roses or candy, etc.
    Just having fun and keeping it simple / no expectations when it comes to lingerie & sex is what I like.
    Tight t shirt & panties = hot as fuck

• of all the made up holidays, I hate valentines day the most. Not only is it just rubbish, but everything is priced more.
    mostly it is because my grandfather died on V day, I had a cousin that was shot and almost killed on v day, I went into the military on v day. I just absolutely hate that day and do not celebrate it in any way.

• Cookies... after sex! Whip out the Cookies after Sex and he'll be like https://m.popkey.co/91f505/pxpr_f-maxage-0.gif "Cookies too? Best V-day Ever!"

• You women's claim we male think sex all the time. Read what you wrote. Valentine Day on February 14 is not about sex It about friendship with others.
    Friendship with others. Valentine Day is not just for women. It for everyone. Valentine Day is like Thanksgiving when we give thanks for the harvests in the fall. Valentine Day is to look back over the year to said thanks for being true friends to those who been in your life.

Valentine Day is a time to said thank you to your parents, children, brothers, sisters, loved ones. Time to said thanks to those at church, work, school. Time to said thank you to those in the community.

Valentine Day is not about sex. That is what you think Valentine Day is that you have it all wrong.

• The main thing is that you care about him and your ideas both sound good :). I'm sure that's what he was hoping for when he got you the card anyway ;). Also the cookies sound good too :). I'm sure he'll love it :).

• Both of your ideas sound perfect 👌🏻

• Yep, he's a lucky guy, that he got you! You're good!

You get him what he likes and this is exactly how to maintain a relationship :)

• Sex, games or food is what I want.

• Bake the cookies (or dinner) in the sexy outfit for him (or whatever you purchased from VS).

The hard part, next year you will have to do better, so go easy and leave room upgrades for next year.

• Valentines Day is a huge fucking scam, and a day for females to celebrate leaching from men. Yippyiyay!

That holiday ought to be purged.

• nothing.

• bring cookies to bed !! literal cookiez

• Anything more thoughtful than sex. Sex is nice but its not a bloody gift

• Bad idea. Bj's are a better choice.

• some long hot sweaty sex..

• he wouldn't eat chocolate chip anyway, since it has sugar

What Girls Said 3

• When I get my boyfriend a gift, I usually pick out a nice sweater or shirt + some snack that he likes.

• it depends my x boyfriend love quality time just me and him during that day, i gave him some basketball jersey. well it depends his hobbies or things he interested

• i wonder the answers as i don't know what to buy really :D