Guys, how should a girl be romantic?

Valentine's days coming up and I was just wondering, do guys like to be romanced too? What's the best thing your girlfriend/wife/SO could do for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, nice dinner -- like buffalo wings and pizza, beer, or like a steak with mashed potatoes.

Then after dinner say you'll be right back, and come back dressed like this:

g02.a.alicdn.com/.../...-Doctors-Costume-S-M-L.jpg

That ought to do the trick for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• preparing a romantic dinner at home n inviting him

• So just conventional romance? The type of thing it's expected guys do for girls?

• i think cooking for a guy is romantic :D

• I think I agree :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• It's my opinion that if you really want to be romantic, you should put away the cookie cutter solutions that everyone uses and come up with something specific to him.

• What type of things are you suggesting? Romance in the conventional sense is mostly chocolates and candle lit dinners etc. Are there other things guys would prefer but still concider romantic that aren't so obvious?

• Ah right I think I understand. Just having someone know what would make you happy, prehapse more than you know yourself, and being willing to do it is romantic in itself. At least that's how I see it :)

• Yes exactly. That will beat any cliche, cookie cutter date.

• Make your man a delicious dessert. You can always take him to get his favorite treat. Sharing a dessert and telling each other what you love about each other is always a hit.

• So food really is the way to a man's heart?

• I think it's a very nice treat, especially for VDay

• If only I wasn't such a terrible cook!

• Blowjob?

• ''Do guys like to be romanced to?'' I like this part of your question because it clearly shows that Valentines day is only for women. No surprise there since everything else is one sided. Guy has to put in all of the work...

• Cook dinner, then massage, then sex, then videogames, then sex, then a tv show we both watch together, then sex, then sleep.

• How would you make that romantic though? Does it need to be all candle lit etc or is it just the act itself that makes it romantic?

• Do the candles and stuff obviously, that makes it nice when a guy lays that on for a girl, so the other way round is funny and awesome.

• Itd cute because you don't expect it then? :)

What Girls Said 1

• I dint know.

• Helpful, thank you 😂