Do you have anything special planned for Valentine's day with your partner? Special sex?

What do you have planned?

Most Helpful Guy

• Show up at the house of the woman in lingerie and then have her sign a consensual sex waiver and then drag her inside by the hair and rip of her pants and pull her clit through her asshole and cum in the small of her back while burning her with a tire iron and removing her teeth with my rich and then I'm gonna hook her up to a car battery by the nipples and blowtorch the cum on her back like a cream pie creme brûlée and shave her head and call her a collaborator while I eat scat off the carpet and make her get pregnant on the toilet so that when she craps out the baby it gets stuck in the drain pipe and we have to call the fire department and then blowjons all around.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm taking my bestie to the spa :D
    Our day off woohoo.
    And probably go have dinner somewhere. Or maybe go hiking. We still haven't decided. And yes all this with my best friend Hana :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• My girlfriend's birthday is February 14 and this is her 65th birthday, so I am planning a surprise birthday party for her., but we will have the party on the Saturday after VD since VD falls on Tuesday this year.

• My gal doesn't know it, I'm taking her dancing. We've been married two years, and I still take her out on dates every week. It's cute, though, how she says 'you are my Valentine' and every day with me is Valentine's Day.

• I'm going with the usual. I'm going to have sex with my hands and pillows like every day.
    i2.kym-cdn.com/.../...ace20110725-22047-wlaopv.png

• oh yeah i have something planned something very special, but i dont have any partner. so its gonna be just me with my thoughts
    the plan is to keep suffering and keep going thorough hell

• Yes, I plan to sit in the dark and play with myself.

• I'll be at work.

• We're probably going out to dinner. As far as sex, who knows? At our age, sex isn't as big a deal as it was when we were younger.

• Planning on getting all dressed up and making a nice dinner at home and then for sex she is definetly getting tied up with some red rope

• I don't think I've had sex on valentines day in decades.

My kids will be excited, we'll probably have a special meal and slap some red decorations up.

What Girls Said 2

• Valentine's Day... huh, is that supposed to be anything special? It'll just be my pups and me. I guess I'll just snuggle with them, which is no different than any other night, hah.

• It is a typical day for me