Guys, what would you appreciate from your girlfriend on Valentine's Day?

*Nothing sexual*
What kind of gift/gesture would make you feel loved by your girlfriend? He's taking me to dinner so making him a meal is off the table (no pun intended lol)

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I would personally appreciate anything that has some thought into it.
    For example, I am going to buy my girlfriend a personalised teddy bear that says our names on it, I will also buy her a box of chocolates and 2 pisces bracelets as we are both pisces.

But see what he enjoys doing, whether it is cideo games, cologne etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• boys are so hard to buy for for Valentine's Day, I've decided to get mine a pair of socks from his favourite cartoon, David beckam spray, pajamis bottoms and a giant chocolate bar as we aren't doing much for valentines and are ordering dominos And paying half ☺️ Plus I'm skint 😂 Oh and also a card of course and a balloon on a stick saying I love you as why not 😂 Xx

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think nothing sexual would work. Most of the guys do everything for the girl on Valentine's Day and then at the end of the night they get a blowjob or something.

• Nothing sexual pretty much eliminates anything any guy will want.

• That's unbelievably false. My boyfriend and I have very clear boundaries and we respect each other enough to know that a relationship is more than the physical aspects. You could learn a thing or two if you think that sex is everything in a relationship.

• You're right, but it is the only good thing about Valentines Day for guys.

• Again... that is false. But I asked for opinions so thanks for sharing. I'm even more appreciative of my respectful boyfriend now.

What Girls Said 2

• Making a dessert could be a good gesture as well, such as cookies or a cake?

• cook for him , guys like it