SINGLES: valentines is approaching. What are your plans? All my friends and family have a significant other :/ what do single people do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wake up, go to class, go home, Netflix and ice cream alone, then back to bed. As much as I dislike VD, it's just another day.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• To light some candles and cry.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll probably wake up, shower, eat breakfast, be productive, eat lunch, be productive, eat dinner, watch Game of Thrones, and promptly go to bed.

We single people, simply put, live our lives on Valentine's Day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spend as much as an engagement ring costs on another rifle and some ammo (engagement rings run around 10 grand? I have no fuckin idea, and I'll never need to). Steak dinner for one. Man shit.

Sing it with me! Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm coming to your house. I hope that's ok <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I treat it like any other day

1|0
    0|0
  • Buy myself a beautiful flower bouquet. Not the usual tulips or roses but something different. Maybe I can give it someone like my mom, or my big sis. Spend time with my single friends. Valentine's day is overrated anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something as equally boring as a Valentine's date, only without the sex and chocolate at the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh wtf you're right, it's almost February already o-O time flies huh? Imma be smiling, Valentine's merchandise's got nothing on me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I'm a mixture of happy that I don't have to buy anything and depressed that it's yet another Valentines day and still single.

1|0
    0|0
  • Spending it with you, baby-gurl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same shit different toilet for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will work like any other day. I might also spend time with my parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you single for the first time on Valentine's? Just do your thing, it's just another day if you're single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Play games and work. What do you want?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sit at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • Barring a miracle, I'll probably end up spending it alone in my dorm room lol

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I'm going to the gym and work just like I normally do Valentine's day is just another day

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Just another day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a number yesterday, may be having a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck Valentine's Day. The Jews always bastardize our traditional Christian holidays.

0|0
    0|0
  • gift yourself a flower

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually, I am asking this amazing girl that attends the same college as me, if she says yes, I would be very happy as I would love to know this girl more than a friend :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just another day hunny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do the same thing I do on any day

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask your bestie to a movie date or take yourself out to a expensive dinner

0|0
    0|0