What can a single guy like me do for Valentine's day to treat myself?

I kinda want an idea of something to do for myself on Valentine's Day. I'm thinking have a binge watching session or take myself out. What would you do if you were single on Valentine's Day?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Take yourself or order something yummy for yourself and watch some shows :) Treat yo self and have a wonderful Valentine's Day :)

You could do a special recipe! :) and relax and enjoy yourself.

• Well, I'm sure Tinder girls would love to hear from you haha. Jk that's bad. Maybe.

I would probably make my favorite dinner and binge watch a new show. Or hang out with other single friends. Or act like it's any other day and not care.

• Anything you want. I haven't decided yet.

• i wanted to go out with a female friend of mine but she lives 150 miles away but it's too far

• Those are good ideas. I'll have to make a list.

• I agree I would do that myself

• HOme cinema with some popcorn :D

What Guys Said 3

• Take yourself out and have fun. Maybe see a movie, go out some where to eat and even hit a bar or something like that. If you binge watch make it a good show.

• Maybe find some parties or other stuff made just for singles to socialize.
    You might do friends.

• Invite @apple24 <3 and do something with her, you guys seem nice people.
      : )

• she lives too far away plus I'm not good at dates

• Yeah : / it sucks when that happens.
      Ohh, we born with no talent for dates, then we just prepare ourselves and learn to enjoy them.

• Masturbate.