What does Valentine's Day mean to you?

It never was a big deal to me and it never will be I just enjoy eating chocolate that's it. Lol! :-D

When I was smaller my mom use to always give me a heart full of chocolate or a heart shape little cake. I believe this is the reason why I love hearts so much.

• It's all about love celebrate it
    40%(10)33%(16)Vote26%(6)
  • Nothing at all just a another day
    44%(11)46%(22)Vote48%(11)
  • Friendship day
    4%(1)8%(4)Vote13%(3)
  • Other
    12%(3)13%(6)Vote13%(3)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The one thing I love about Valentines day is all the yummy treats. I'm a foodie through and through and I love any excuse to make delicious treats. So for Valentine's day that's usually what I do.

I also like taking time on Valentines day to treat myself. I tend to do a spa day, draw a nice bath for myself, watch my favourite movies and listen to my favourite music.

What Guys Said 12

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• It means staying at home and playing video games with my guy, having a relaxing evening at home.

• I love looking at pictures of couples lol and I might post something on social media about it lol

• It would've been just another day if it weren't for the fact that it makes me feel like shit for being single

• A good reasons to buy gift and going out having a nice diner

• Just another day where the greeting card companies try to make a bundle of money.