For those on a relationship or married, what do you want the most on Valentine's day?

• To look awesome
  • To get/give a good present
  • To have a quiet night home with my significant other
    Vote C
  • To have a date out with my significant other
    Vote D
  • To have sex
    Vote E
  • Nothing
    Vote F
  • Results/other
    Vote G

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• For her to look especially awesome (sexy outfit) and then have sex. I'll try to look awesome as well.

• To get all dressed up and go somewhere fancy, then come home, cuddle, make out and leave the fancy clothes on the floor. ;)

• blowjob and sex

• A nice dinner with my girl which leads up to sex

What Girls Said 8

• I would love to have a night in with my SO but one of us is in one state and one of us is in another so I don't see that happening this year. Maybe next lol

• I want a chance to celebrate my love for my partner in fun, extra-special ways. Making handmade cards, treats, and all of that is something I look forward to all year.

• Quiet night in. I might get him a gift but I know that he doesn't do Valentine's gifts or at least he hasn't for the past five years :P It'll probably just be like any other night, which I do quite like.

• my man and i aren't into v-day (it's too close to my birthday) or the whole people thing. so a quiet night in would be for us, if it weren't a work day for him and a school day for me.

• I'm all for staying in and having a relaxed night.

• dinner at home

• To be with my SO but he's working far away from where i am 😥

• I'm married and I don't like celebrating Valentines Day... another pointless Holiday pushed to sell crap... no thanks!