What kind of gifts most men wanna get from his girlfriend?

Guys no thank you if you wanna tell me
blow job etc

he is a nerdy guy so i wanna give

comics which he wanna read (going to ask him first)
or video game (recommend one? I don't wanna give him Too sexual/violent games anyways)
or maybe fancy shaving creams and creams after shaving to make your skin smooth?(he always shaves)
or maybe something can make him surprised a lot and is what guys wanna gave mostly... but i have no idea

46

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem focused on what you can buy for him. Guys tend to have good earning power, so if there is a toy we want we'll usually buy it for ourselves. Think of things that are more personal, more meaningful.

Comics? The first thing that came to mind is "what about drawing him a comic, or making one out of photos and that comic-speech-bubble app?"

Video Game? Commit to playing one with him. Divinity: Original Sin has a cool conceit of being designed as a multi-player RPG: you could each play from your own homes but connected by headset, making it like a really long guided phone call where you're solving puzzles and exploring a story together.

What about shared activity? Is there something he says he wants to do but hasn't quite gotten to? Ski cabin getaway? (Maybe too late to book at this point). Swing lessons? (if he'd go, it helps his confidence, plus dancing is a fun reason to make body contact in public!)

Hell, if he's anything like me the one thing _I'd_ most like to hear is "Don't worry 'bout planning Valentine's Day, I got it. Just be here, at X time, wearing Y, with an overnight bag." Meeting women's expectations for Valentine's is stressful!

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys are usually careless about their belt (it may be old enough to replace), Shaving kits (Shaving cream exhausted or razor handle broken) or any of his daily required accessories including pen and choose. Replacing something of such thing without asking or tellin him will be a great surprise for him and he will shower on you for many nights.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Hmmm. Its nice of you to think about him. Good girl. Now on to the subject. My advice is to find out what he likes. Us men, tend to show it a lot if we like something. it doesn't have to be something expensive. Plus you can get almost everything really cheap online on ebay etc. If your boyfriend is a bit on the nerdy side, then you are a lucky girl. Nerds to like lots of things, like comics, trading cards, figurines, posts, stamps, you name it. My advice is not to go the fancy cream etc route unless he really really REALLY is into it. Id go the nerd route though, figurines. :)

• wow I am impressed that you are going for a nerd guy. how about a new pair of specs if he wears one. or you can buy a book of his interests. last suggestion from my side is that if you feel that he is missing something fashionable, you can buy that for him.

• Hi ! I can relate coz I am bit nerdy too. Believe me nothing gives us more pleasure than good body massage. I just love it.
    If you find my answer helpful I can tell you in detail.

Thanks

• Get him a cologne, a kickass comics and a big hug

• What kind of nerd pc gamer comic book what

What Girls Said 3

• How about a dollar shave club subscription? It's worth looking into. They have also have some fancy shaving cream and my boyfriend really liked it. Good luck 😊

• you can buy some comics honey

• books sounds good