Single People: What Are You Doing For Valentines Day?

Most Helpful Guy

• High reps squat workout for building wheels of steel - thath feeeling when your legs are going to explode, you are on your 25 reps and you are out of breath bbut still 5 more to go.

And when you are over, you lay on the ground sweating blood and tears with a smile of satisfaction on your face, you are beaten up but you feel complete and happy and every other thing in the world ain't matter.

That the beauty of leg training tom platz style, you dont need anyone to get your orgasm haha can't wait for that shit 😍💪💪

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to be knocked out under general anesthesia. That's the way to go for all single people on Vday.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• I will get in my car, hop over the bridge and drive to downtown manhattan... check out a few lounge bars. Then i will meet a nice single* woman, and we will have an awesome time the rest of the night.

• 0|0
  • Crusin about town, lookin in restaurant windows laughin at all the miserable couples, cos they dont feel they can complain and fight on valentines day like they do on every other day, so they have nothin to say to each other at all.

• Working.

• Ignore that it's valentines day and move on with my normal life

• Playing volleyball with girls 💁
    Wbu?

• Trying to ignore that it's Valentine's day.

• Work and school. ain't got no time for this.

• Just stay home and watch TV.

• Just doing nothing
    Hoping someone would ask me 🤔😐😑

What Girls Said 11

• What I do everyday, look for jobs and continue teaching myself what I need to know to increase of chances of getting a job. I don't really do much else lol.

• I am going to school and then I am doing homework.

• I have a medical terminology test that day so I might reschedule. I plan to give myself some love and go on a date by myself.

• I have no plan

• go to work and. buy myself some chocolates :-)

• eating, watching tv, working, sleeping, and celebrating my dogs bday... or going to the snow again

• I just relax or go out with my friends and have some fun. Valentines day doesn't affect me the way, that I have to frown <3 Hope you have an amazing day <3

• my roommate and I are having our own singles party.

• Getting a box of chocolates and lush bath bomb for my self

• It will be a day like everyday😂 Watch my shows as i eat a big bag of cheetos.

• I am going to eat lots of chocolate and watch a romantic movie with my dog.