0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Hey, how's it going?

1|1
    0|0
    • One other one was "nice shoes". I said that to a girl passing by me in a night club and then she just immediately french kissed me. She was incredibly drunk though. I might have just as well said, "Wooga booga!" and maybe the same thing would have happened.

• No pick up line at all. What woman wants to hear some recycled line? Just keep it real. Could be as simple as "Hey I thought you were really cute and wanted to know if you were interested in having a conversation with me?"

1|1
    0|0
  • You're like my appendix cause I don't know what you do, but I have this feeling in my stomach that makes me wanna take you out!

1|1
    0|0
    • I have nooooo idea how it came down to this 😳 but can you come into my life.. like... now πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€“

• Show All
    • I figured it was a joke haha no one can read sarcasm over the internet haha

• Haha no you're right! My bad I probably should've said I was joking before πŸ˜‚

• I don't use them

1|0
    0|0
  • girls with glasses are door with mistletoe

1|0
    0|0
  • You'l never know😈

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey, are you looking for a stud? Because I've got the STD and all I need is U.

(They're *all* that awkward.)

1|1
    0|0
  • are you Google? cause you're everything I've been searching for

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• me *search google real quick

1|0
    0|0
  • Can I have your friends phone number so I can ring her in the morning to tell her where to pick you up

1|0
    0|0