Send roses or not to send roses to my ex?

Should I send roses to my ex anonymously with a little note attached? Me and my ex girl broke up a month ago. She's younger than me and it was hard for her to open up because of her past. We were together for 5 months. It was a good relationship at first. I started working 7 days a week for awhile and she worked and went to school. Thing is I really care about her I love her. I think the relationship just got old where we didn't have the time. Plus I think her fam was pushing her to be around me more because They liked me a lot. I think that annoyed her. so i ended it over an argument because she was drinking with her bff" and some guy instead of doing somethin with me. Emotional disicion? Somehow her parents found out and I got the blame for it because she got in trouble over it. Anyway I tried gettin back with her two days later. She made a scene in front of her bff downing me over it. I told her I understood she was mad that I'd leave her alone for a few days. After four days of no talking I text her and it probably sounded over affectionate and so I didn't get nothin back. I went by her work 2 days after that. She said she wanted to be friends. I asked her if that's what she really wanted but she couldn't look me in the eyes when she said yes and when I pointed it out, she still couldn't. So I told her the next day how I felt about it , and told her goodbye pretty much. It's almost been a month since no contact with her. So could she be testing my love for her or something? She hasn't been talking to anyone that I know of and I'm not either. I dunno if I should send the roses and keep her guessing then in a couple weeks gradually work my way back or let it go? what the heck should I do? i don't wanna lose her.

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• No don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it

0|0
    0|0
  • don't do that

0|0
    0|0