What's you're single ass doing on Valentines day?

You're alone again this year.
You're aunt calls and ask why your still single.
You say,"Your focusing on school." but in fact that's a lie

• Watching T. V
  • Wishing You Were Dead...
  • Taking Care of Your Ugly Siblings
    Vote C
  • Eating non stop because your alone again...
    Vote D
  • Wondering If you're really that ugly
    Vote E
  • Living through your hot best friend who has a man
    Vote F
  • Chugging up your pain at a bar
    Vote G

1211

Most Helpful Guy

• Same shit different toilet for me. So working and coming home to eat watch some tv and go to sleep to work the next day haha. Wbu?

• Going to school 8:00-4:00.
      Going to work 5:30-10:00
      Then knocking out lol!

• Now way!
      I'd go nuts!
      That's my schedule for like 4 days out of the week.
      Imma die lol

• Id go nuts too xD lol one day school will be over for you then it's just work xD

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• I guess go to work, come home, tell LB33777 she's the realist girl I evea seen. Then after she comments and reject me. I'll roll up and cry. Cry a lot.

• Tru! Lol

• Lmfao! I'm so done 😂😂 haha. Nope! Valentine's Day ain't here yet Harry Potta, On the 14th you'll be a wizard Harry!

• If you don't she'd a tear right now. Like your promised.

I'm going to get that big green ugly troll in the dugeon to come up in this mess
      And knock some sense into you.

Or Avada Kedavra up in here!

• Fucking my girlfriend. Hope that makes you all sad af. Chico brah.. Checking out. ✌️💪

• That's the straightest thing I ever read lol.

• Lol is your AVI that hot chick from the fairly odd parents? Bringing back some childhood memories rn.

• ❤<---It is actually an ass.

• It will be a normal day for me

• sleeping and jerking off

• Okay lol

• just being honest :-) although this girl at school really likes me (I think, she always wants a hug) so they're might be hope for me

• Speed dating

• well actually For Honor comes out the 14th its a game about Vikings vs samurai vs knights
    so that's what ill be doing

• I actually asked someone to be my Valentine and she said yes. Its just for funs tho.

• drink beer and watch football match.

• the real problem of being single according to me is... lack. of confidence within us... m

What Girls Said 11

• Me and my girls r going to hooters for vday cuz u bring ur exes pic u get $10 wings

• Wiat what lol!

• We thought it'd b funny if we all went and did that since we all just recently got out of bad relationships lol

• Surgery. Gonna bring my doc flowers and chocolate to make sure he's in a good mood.

• Im single? When did that happen?

• I don't have any plans

• Going to school and watching TV as usual...

• I will be working but I will probably go to the store after to buy myself some flowers, ice cream, brownies, and some wine to start wallowing in self pity.

• I love that idea!
      I am going to do the same!
      I am going to See's candy and buying myself dark chocolate!
      And on the 15th I bought myself tickets to a play.
      :)

• Awesome what play are you going to go see and I'm probably also going to buy early movie tickets to go see the live action beauty and the beast movie. 😊

• Sleeping through the day

• Baking cookies!

• I don't know...

• LIstening to Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift while chilling in bed, reading the lyrics in my head XD

• Just treat it like any other day hun. There's lots of singles in the same situation. Also, there's many couples who aren't even happy with each other but they still celebrate it. That's something I can't understand . So Valentine's day isn't that special. My husband treats me special all year round. Not just one day out of the year