Should I wait until Valentine's Day to ask my female friend out?

This girl has known I liked her for 4 months; we've been friends for well over a year. She seems to be showing a lot of interest in me for the past two months. I'd like to ask her out, but am wondering if I should do it on Valentine's or earlier. Which one should I do? Thanks

• No, ask her out ASAP
  • Yes, wait until Valentine's. Day.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Don't waste precious time. Ask her now and plan something fun to spend the whole day together for vday

• Ask her our asap and then if she says yes take her out in v-day

• don't wait for the good things

• People usually have plans that day why would you wait so long

What Guys Said 6

• My opinion is to be careful and to realize that you might lose her as a friend if your Wong.
    What is she doing that makes you think that shenlikesmyou back mate? Also how does she know that you like her for months?

• Don't wait til Valentines's Day. Get her before somebody else does. Besides, it gives you a chance to do something together ON Valentines's Day.

• Well I suggest talking to her and letting her definitely know that you like her now. See how she reacts. Also if you chicken out of asking her out you always can fall back on Valentine's day.

• Don't be a fool, ask her out after Valentine's Day that way you can save some money =)))

• Hahahaha cool point
      But dude if you really like her, do it now

• @Sonjita yeah, you should, I missed so many opportunities (almost all of them), that now it feels normal just to not ask someone out.

• No ask her before hand so she has time to prepare for the date.

• No. and Valentine's Day is awkward for first dates.

Start now.