Who are single, how brave do you think you are to ask the person you really like out to dinner or another place for Valentine's Day?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• Unfortunately, I'm way to shy to even consider flirting with a girl in real life, unless I know here for quite a while. I wish I could be braver with girls :/

• Single, and I'm not as brave as I would like to be. Either that, or I've been rejected so much that I've just stopped caring.

• I think it's the first one because how can you ever stop caring

• Well, I currently have no one I'm interested in but it really isn't a problem. The problem is formulating and delivering the invitation in such a way that it is unrefusable.

• Single and don't like anyone.
    Even if I did like someone I would not ask them to dinner no matter what day it is. There's no point.

• You're only confident if it is out of your wheel house to do something like that.

• I say I'm brave enough but it's been a while since I've met anyone I like

• Single and wouldn't do it. Don't the person I'm interested I don't see happening

• Single and my crush is a celebrity, lmao

What Girls Said 2

• Single... not brave at all. :)

• i am so brave but there is no one