Guys, single or not do you care about valentines day?

• yes
    18% (17)
  • no
    31% (29)
  • only because my girl likes it
    13% (12)
  • no i'm single so it is just a normal day
    35% (33)
  • others
    3% (4)
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

Most Helpful Guy

• You should do special things for your girl every day to show how you love and appreciate her, not only on valentines day @GinaEdwards

What Guys Said 35

• i've never been with anyone on valentines, but in my opinion, it should be considered the ultimate expression of love, the chance to really go all out and show how much you love someone, truly, faithfully, although i'm the kind of guy that'd forge my fiance's engagement ring himself.

• Never been one to care about celebrations whether they were the New Year, Valentines Day or my birthday.

• I have a girlfriend and don't give a shit about Valentine's Day lol.

• "no i'm single so it is just a normal day", or I can see it as a day that I'm lucky that I don't have to going shopping or buying things like gifts, candy, stuffed animals, cards prior to that day all because I'm single.

• I don't like valentines day and im in a relationship. You shouldn't need to wait until valentines day to treat your partner. Everything is overpriced and crowded, I would rather wait until a couple of days later so I get a restaurant to myself, get more for your money and make it more about myself and my partner, rather than about everyone celebrating at the same time.

• To me its just a normal day until i get a girlfriend then it is a different story

• I'm forever single and every valentines day I stuff my face with chocolates and listen to depressing songs while crying in the bathtub,

JK :P

• ghehehehe you could always have some good old fashioned fun with your right hand ;) JK :p

• I think I'd like it if someone else did that for me ;)

• i never cared about valentines day, but i have a crush now and would realy like to do something with her on valentines day.

• Course I do. Just cause I'm single doesn't mean I have to be a spoil sport for other people. It's a nice day, Valentine's Day.

• If I care for a girl I don't think a day of materialism should be a gauge of whether I love her or not.
    I think too many people (mainly women) but too much importance in the day.
    So no. I don't care about it.

• Yes I like making the other person happy, that's if I have a date that day.

• I'm single, but Valentines day would only be special/important to me if it was to my SO. Personally I think the idea of needing a specific day to show exactly how much your SO means to you is a little weird, like shouldn't you do that as much as possible for the other 364 days of the year? But if it meant a lot to my SO, I'd partake in the traditions

• I care about Valentine's Day. I'm going to send something in the mail to my crush

• aweee I wish you good luck with that , that is so sweet :)

• Thank you so much. I hope she's not freaked out by it.

• well at least you are doing something sweet for her i do not how would not appreciate that ;)

• I don't like it at all. It's not solely because I'm single, but rather because I've been single for a very long time and it's started to bother me. Since there's nothing I can do about it, I'm just going to put up with it and forget everything the following morning.

• I am single and wish I had someone to send Valentine's too

• IDC about it at all.. But I'm single, so if my significant other cares.. Then I'll do something just for them..

• Even when I wasn't single, I was always on a date on Valentine's Day for as long as I can remember... some are more meaningful obviously.

• I'm single. In a relationship it would really depend on what she expects... I personally don't need a special day to show my love to her, if I wanna do that then I do it whenever I want.

• Yes I do care bcz I'm single

• Hell yeah! Its my b'day, the same day.

• No i sincerely don't because i already treat a bitch well on Christmas and any other holiday

• i don't care about it, don't celebrate it

• Mehhh
    i couldn't care less

• It's just another day.

• Yes.

• I don't like Valentines much, looking for a present for my girlfriend since a few weeks and deciding on something is damn hard. Well it's kinda nice to go out somewhere but quite stressful as well.

• i hate it

• Well for one thing you're celebrating a massecure but the main reason is i hate being reminded that i'm single and it's like "Today we are gonna make you feel extra shit but flaunting everyone else success in front of you even those who don't deserve to be in a relationship"

• Im single and don't like it

• Then change it? i guess...

• Your at least going to have better chances to meet someone on v day probly not vastly so but im sure single girls are also thinking i don't like being single.

• If you can't find someone your happy with though then your just one of 1/3 of the western population including my self who are single.
      there's also all the dumb mind games that some pepole (mostly women ) play and there's much less incentive to have kids in a 1st world country so pepole are all more picky.

• All I want for Valentine's day is love, and love is immaterial.

• I don't care.

• More from Guys
    5