What is your view of Valentine's Day?

• A day to show and give love
  • Single awareness day
  • A waste of money
    Vote C
  • Two of the above ^
    Vote D

714

Most Helpful Guy

• it always sucks for me. one time I went to a hockey game by myself, but I didn't know it was Valentine's day untill I was already in. I tried to enjoy the game, but then they put me on the "Kiss Cam" even tho I was sitting by myself. so I left shortly after.

Most Helpful Girl

• I waste of time really. My boyfriend and I aren't really doing anything. He'll likely give me flowers, I'll give him a massage, and then we'll stay in

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• It's a fun day for sharing and caring.

• None of the above. For me, it's a day where I get to eat Valentine's day candy and a day people put up beautiful decorations.

• Depends if you're single or not. Personally if you're with someone you should give or show love and if you're single it's a waste of money and should just be spent like any other day.

• It's nice, sweet holiday.

• Don't care for it therefore don't have a view.

• Easily the worst day of the year. It's the perfect time to break out the alcohol and binge watch Netflix all day.

• I guess its A for those with a partner, for most others its a bit of a non event

• Just another day.

• Will you be my valentine?

• It's just like any other day of the year.
    Nothing special to me.

• Guys spend money they don't have to get 5 minutes of kinky sex 😁.

• One of the saddest days of the year for single people.

• two of the above

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, it is a mixture of all three of those. I get the point behind it, but people spend way too much on Valentine's Day either way. It's great to show love for your partner that day, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be showing it every other day you're with them. It's cool to get a little gift, but I don't see the point in getting expensive pieces. It's also not the best day for some single people, hah.

• Everyday is Valentines day for me & my man. 😎

• I say Galentines day

• I like valentines day... cute and romantic.

• waste f money

• Its a perfect day for us who are deeply in love, me and myself <3