As a single teenager, what should I do this year for Valentines day?

To be honest, I've never really done anything on Valentines day, aside from giving cards to my classmates as a young child. I'm 16, and I'm single. Going on a date with someone is pretty much out of the question since I don't have a girlfriend. However, I suppose that I could go on a "friend date". I've been on a few friend dates with one of my girl best friends where we usually just hang out at the mall or something, and it's always a good outcome. However, she has a habit of posting a lot of pictures of us together on social media, which gives many people the impression that we are dating, which annoys me. I suppose I could hang out with some other girls for once. Another good idea I though of is having a "single bros night" where I just hang out with a few friends. But nonetheless, I have no idea what to do. What do you think would be a good idea?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm sit in a hole of self hatred and loathing and watch movies? I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• "Friend date" on Valentines is an awful idea unless you're trying to get out of the friendzone in which case go for it. Your best bet is stay home and jerk off lmao

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• For Honor releases on V day

• study...

• Jack it off in the bathroom mirror. Go gym. That's my faggitines

• Wack it

• eat, gym, string theory, game of thrones, antibiotic synapse, etc