Valentine's Day Contest: What is this girl thinking?

The day of love is almost here! Many people will be celebrating by going on dates or sharing sweet moments with their loved ones. However, many others may not be so thrilled with V-day or seeing so many lovey-dovey couples out and about. Which brings us to the picture below. πŸ‘‡

What is going through her mind? We want to hear your most creative, funny, and original ideas!

How to Enter:
Entering the contest is easy! Just leave your entry in the form of an Opinion on this question.

When Will the Contest End?
The contest will end on Valentine's Day, February 14th and winners will be announced on February 15th.

What are the Prizes? πŸ†πŸ…πŸŽ–
- Two top winners (one girl and one guy) with the best captions will each win a $25 Amazon gift card!
- Two second place winners will each receive 500 Xper points.
- Two third place winners will each receive 250 Xper points.

Don't forget to give a 'like' to your favorite entries! We can't wait to see what you all come up with. Good luck! ❀️

Thanks so much everyone for sharing your awesome and funny entries! There were many great captions but after careful consideration, here are our winners!

The top winners who will each receive a $25 gift card are:
@LindsayRB91rds
@BruceJender

Our second place winners who will each receive 500 Xper points are:
@mellifluous_girl
@Belgie

And our third place winners who will each receive 250 Xper points are:
@CaramelCookie
@BobbyD1982

Thank you so much to everyone who participated! :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 208

• Girl On Bench:

WTF? GROSSS! That guy just knelled in a pile of cat shit and didn't even notice. The girl is pretty stupid too. The fact that his hands are so small is rather off-putting if you ask me. Also, how does he hold that box with such small hands? And what's going on with that cat anyway? You can't have cats and fairies dating? It's just going to be physically unnatural. Fuck it's cold, she said she'd be here like 30 min. ago...

• "What does HE have that I don't have?"

• Just wait till November 14...

• On the name of Valentine's, this girl doesn't know that he's just deceiving her. Just like that cat, who is preparing her food.

• That girl's crazy ! She's all hot and wet for this clown and thinks he's the real deal... love and commitment. YEAH RIGHT Just look at that clown. He bought a box of chocolates and is just lookin to get laid and tell all his friends about it. Even that cat knows "IT'S BULLS#/T".

• Why are those people in my way? I can't even see that cat thing over there. What's it even doing? Why is it in this picture? It looks like it's giving something to a mouse? That makes no sense

• What's going through my mind is "Do girls really like those pajamagram hoodie/footie things?"

It's a mystery to me.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...285b1c2ecd.jpg

• 'I wish I wasn't super-glued to this bench so awkwardly, and my twitchy eye is bad today!'

If it has to be Valentine's related;
    'Omg she's so lucky to receive such a perfect, well presented and cute... box; I mean, ew everyone knows good gifts are too big for boxes.'

• It took my boyfriend two seconds to find a used lip balm from his back pocket and present it to me, but then all of a sudden he pulls a wrapped gift outta nowhere to give to my bestie? Smh dude I outta pay Greg to lay you out on the field... Pecker head...

• 'what a gold-digger she is. he is a moron to think that getting a gift for her will help him get laid tonight.'

• "Come with us they said, it will be fun they said!"

• "I hate seeing couples like this one, although she's very lucky to have a gentleman who takes her out and surprises him with a gift at a park, and im here single waiting for my prince to do the same"

• " Of all the benches I could have sat on! fudge my life"

• "I bet he doesn't tell her that I helped him choose that ring for her. Friendzone level 1000"

• "I wished for things to be *different* this year. Should've been more specific."

• What the hell? Everyone in this picture is dating but me. Even the cat and mouse are crazy for each orher!

• "Show-offs. I can't BELIEVE they're doing that lovey-dovey stuff out in... eww is that a cat with a mouse?"

• "Where is my gift and prince charming at"

"Oh well another one bites the dust"

• This is so fake and I hate this "holiday". I can't wait till tomorrow when it will be over and I can buy discounted candy!

• "Damn you cupid! How can you miss from so close? The first arrow striking the blondie, and the second one hitting the cat... the CAT!!!"

• Even the damn cat and mouse are dating? Maybe I should join girls ask guys and ask why I can't get a date

• "What is that weird smell? Did she just fart? Or is it him?"

(off topic i know, but weirdly fitting (?))

• " why can't that be me... its always the same thing each and every yeah, geez!!!"

• "Last time a man had me open a gift, it was his d*ck in a box.."

• "Fuck, I forgot to DVR The Walking Dead." She thought with disdain.

• My perception about what my girl is thinking about the V-day is that she won't be excited about specific days where we should pour gifts 🎁 on our better halfs, she shows the same love and affection towards me round the year. And I'm fortunate that I found her.

• Dude... put some pants on! 😎

• The girls probably thinking get a room! Maybe as an afterthought she's thinking damn I'm cold because the way she looks she looks like she's called, and she may want to be in the arms or warm man and be all snuggled up to him but with that face looking to get a man. Nice

• SHEESH! SILLY MEN! I so forgot its "Singles Awareness Day"... AGAIN! Where have all the Good Men gone?

• She's thinking... love is for losers, he'll probably leave her.. and she's also thinking, I wish I had loved long enough to have lived in that moment.

• More from Guys
    178

What Girls Said 160

• She's jealous cause she's single and wants love like that. She wants gifts and wishes to be someone's Valentine's cause she doesn't have one. She's thinking "eww I wish I had someone like that but nope here I am waiting for the bus single and alone." :(

• I'd say the girl is probably feeling jealous and hurt. Her boyfriend didn't show and didn't do anything special for her. She's thinking of how she can get revenge on her cheating boyfriend. When she spotted him giving her best friend a present instead of giving her one. How she would love to scream at them and take out all of her hatred and betrayal upon them. What she did to deserve all the pain. The cat and mouse are just as confuse as she is yet her boyfriend pays no mind to the fact that he was caught.

• "She doesn't even condition her hair"

• I guess she enjoys being told by commercialized mass media when to forcefully show emotions for those she loves. This thought bubble ain't near big enough to explain how Valentine's Day was NEVER about romance and innocent lovers until it became commercialized.

• Inter-species relationships - what kind of world do we live in where cats and mice are allowed to marry? It isn't natural! Look at that perfectly normal same-species, heterosexual couple! That's natural! They should take note!

#edgy #actualproblemspeoplewouldhaveinthiscrazyworld

• "Resting Bitch Face, protecting me from cupid shooting me in the ass since the beginning of time."

• that's what he did to me yesterday and now he's doing it again to blondie? hmmm doesn't he freakin' see me sitting here?

• She woke up determine not to let the day get to her, so what if she's single Valentine's day was nothing but another day who the hell cares it would be her first time being single in years she walked down the hall of her apartment building passing a man holding flowers "Flowers" she thought "You can buy flowers any day doing it today is so.. forced" she laughed a bit heading to the elevators She waited for her coffee surrounded by the "Loving" couples stuck behind a pair of teens too busy making out to notice they were next in line she sipped her coffee and thought how good it would taste at the park, at their spot he doesn't own it it was theirs to share that little bench where they first said I love you she would sit there sip her coffee and watch the morning go by and when she got there and there he was HIM and HER was it not bad enough he cheated but he brought HER HERE the nerve of him she probably didn't know what this place meant but he did how could he do that this was THEIR place he glanced at her a small glimpse of shock but there was something else as though he was telling her to leave as if it was his place to do that "Nope" not today she said as she sat down at HER spot

• "It's as cold outside as my heart on this cheesy holiday..."

• She would have been thinking:
    "Everything on this planet is paired up, just look at the cat and mouse! Man, what a joke, am I not even comparable to non-humans."
    Next thought:
    "And how could I forget about herrrr! She found another one so damd quickly - speaking of which, who is that little odd ball? Her tastes have changed."

Lol I have watched too many romantic dramas. Happy Valentines, all the single organisms out there!

• I hope she and her super over-affectionate Hollister wanna be model looking boyfriend fall off a cliff...

• "And you told me I was number one"

• "Hmpf, look at all these puny peasants sharing their love! They don't know how this stuff works! I will not share MY love with ANYONE, and someday I'll have more stored love than anyone else. No one will have as much love as I have, you just wait and see!"

• He honestly does not understand that I can excite him more than he will ever excite her.

"I can't believe that she did not even get him anything in return"

• "If she only knew I was his side bitch"

• "Hmm ok, I wonder how offended they'll be if I sneak to that empty bench just 15 feet away they could have chosen instead?"

• The girl with heart's in her eyes seems shallow she didn't get anything for him and probably gets gifts from like 20 guys he thinks it will win her over on v day when in reality she will ditch him for the next cute guy the girl in the gray is probably his friend and who actually loves him so she is made that he has fallen for a shallow girl and wished he showed interest in her.

• "I followed them out here only to see my best friend's boyfriend give her a gift. If it makes her happy, then I'm okay with it, but dang am I jealous of her! I must put effort to look for a man like him, who will treat me well."

• Ik it's too late but I just barely found out about the contest so I'm posting this for laughs.

"He doesn't even realize that she's staring at those hideous animals behind him. What a self-centered muggle, thinking everything is about him. I hope they get eaten by dementors."

• Buy a cat, they said. He'll never leave you like a man would, they said. Well now my man AND my cat found different valentines. Another night on gag it is.

• "oh thats cute. little does she know he gave another girl the same exact gift 20 minutes ago."

• The damn princess always gets the guy, what about the pauper?
    Even the frigging cat has a better love life than me! (bottom left corner πŸ˜‰)

• "I wonder if I left my oven on..."

• This bitch is already knew what she's getting like all other woman. Why the fuck she is acting surprised.

• 'Really, you couldn't find anywhere else to do this? I swear the universe is telling me to get a life'

• "... consumerism... this couple is so gullible, I wonder how long their relationship will last on material goods..."

• "Wow, I can't believe my ex is here at the same table as me, and doing this right now."

• Who cares, nobody loves me on any other day of the year either. Good thing chocolate is on sale, and hey I have a date it's "February 14th".

• der she goes again ! 😍what a dope

• Ugh so jealous! Everyone is getting something from their partners and I don't even have a partner. I'm so lonely that even a cat is giving its partner a present.

• More from Girls
    130