Describe the perfect Valentines date?

Not asking if you believe in it or not idc, but say you did have one, how would you wanna ideally celebrate it with your SO?

Most romantic and creative gets MHO
Least romantic gets worms in their blanket

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda got something in mind. I'll start with breakfast, we'll grab pancakes because I know she loves it. Then maybe take her out to a theme park for the day. Bring her home or to hotel or whatever with rose pedals leading to the bed. The pedals will spell out our initials on the bed with a huge heart and the heart will have a bouquet of white and pink roses. Then I'd touch her booty and we'd bang.

I'm going to sleep now. I'm tired

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, after bathing we go for cocktails, conversation & seafood dinner with attentive waiters & jazz & dancing. Then a long stroll in moonlight to our hot tub with a view & nightcaps. Time to towel off, some personal massages that lead to sex until wee hours. Breakfast is eggs benedict ala room service.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• Tropic heat, ridiculously expensive restaurant on the edge of the ocean, candle light, her favorite wine, Stradivarius in the background, she's wearing a gorgeous long evening dress, perfect dinner with her favorite wine, a midnight walk along the beach and a promise never to regret being with me. After that she can do whatever with me until the morning.

• Mines would be a dinner at a nice restaurant, one that has the low lighting, and quietness so that I could fully enjoy her company and she could enjoy mines. The setting would be low light from above, with candles on the table, and it would be quiet enough that we could whisper and still hear each other. The boothes would be tall enough that we would feel like we were in our own rooms. We would have oysters as appetizers and steak and lobster for entrees. After dinner we would ride on the Ferris wheel while the sun goes down, afterwards we would go back to my place where I would have candles lit and rose pedals on the bed. We would finish the night by me making her whole body shake until the early morning. I can't go into details about why her body would be shaking all night, so use your imagination.

• a visit of a medieval Japanese house. I'd take her by her hand and lead her through the gardens. we'd have a traditional japanese dinner. then we'd go on a lantern lit boat ride. when we're done I'd take her to the room and have fun

• I'm not romantic but I'll play this game. Okay so I would make a meal with my girlfriend, and go have a picnic in the woods. Then, as the Sun is setting I would cuddle with her and just lay together in silence. When night comes, I'll play my guitar and sing to her while we stargaze. And to top the night off, we will take a hot, steamy shower together and bathe eachother slowly while piano music is playing in the background and scented candles are lit. Then, before we go to sleep, give eachother full body massages, make love, and then fall asleep holding eachother.

• Any kind of date would do. But alas.

• a nice dinner and drinks, and long round of raunchy wet sex

• idc...

• I just want the worms...

• R+K=❤

• Some cliche movie stuff. I don't know, I'm not creative. My girlfriend would be pissed. But I won't ever have to worry about that.

• A date with you would be perfect @BeautifulPromisesx

What Girls Said 3