Should I buy my crush a rose for Valentine's Day?

I'm pretty sure that he likes me so I feel like I need to take more initiative to communicate with him. I'm a shy girl but I'm thinking about giving him a rose for Valentines Day. It should be okay for a guy to receive a rose right?

• Yes
  • No

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I think our school might have the same rose thing going on, I'd personally like it to get a rose. With or without message.

• Would you put your name on it?

• Yeah but it's too late. I didn't buy it and the deadline was on Tuesday. :/

• But I will make a candy rose for him.

What Girls Said 4

• A rose for a guy won't really come across as romantic. They don't see romantic gestures as we do. It would be fine to simply tell him how you feel, that is a gesture in itself without putting him in the awkward position of having to carry a flower around or dispose of it or whatever.

• YES!!!

• Write a card or sth rather than a flower

• Yeah we write a special message on a piece of paper and stick it onto the rose.

• no you shouldn't buy anything